Monday, August 17, 2015

Molly goes on a jog - a photostory

It was a beautiful sunny day. Not too hot, not to cold. I needed some exercise, so I decided to go on a quick little jog. I got ready and went out. Within ten minutes, I was already sweating.

My feet pounded against the ground at a steady pace. I panted with each step.

Eventually, I got so hot and tired that I decided to take a little break. I sat down on the side of the road and tried to catch my breath.

My eyes wandered over to something in the distance. Something small. It was an animal.

I ran over to it and leaned down to inspect it. It was a puppy. I gently rubbed the dog and when I did, he whimpered. I'm no doctor, but I would say that the dog had a broken leg.

The dog faced me and gazed me in the eyes. It almost looked like it was crying.

I picked the dog up and tried to ignore the fact that it was slobbering all over me.
"Don't worry, buddy, it's going to be okay," I whispered.


***

I hope you enjoyed that quick little photostory! If you would like to see a Part 2, let me know in the comments.


Also, one of my favorite blogs, American Girl Place, is hosting a giveaway. Be sure to enter it on the link!

Thanks for reading!


~Devin







9 comments:

  1. Part two! I have a package to send you we need a box sorry if it dosbt come super soon :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see part 2! The photostory is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would want to see part two very much! love your photostorys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read part 2 sooo bad!

    ReplyDelete