Hello! If you are new here, I welcome you to my blog. My name is Devin. Here are a couple facts to help you get to know me!
1. I love reading! Wait, I didn't sound excited enough... I LOVE READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. The thing I'm most passionate about is writing. I hope to get at least one of my books published one day.
3. Favorite singers are Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, Sia, and Melanie Martinez.
4. I have long straight carmel hair with gray-blue eyes that open and close. ;)
5. I REALLY LOVE CATS.
6. I am allergic to wheat, dairy, eggs, almonds, cranberries, and beef. :(
7. My favorite colors are green and blue.
8. Spaghetti is amazing. (wow, I actually spelled it right!)
9. Chlorine smells good. Just sayin.
10. I ski, swim and surf.
11. I like planes.
12. I have two kitties.
13. I have never owned pet other than a cat.
14. I love ice tea.
15. I wake up really early, usually at 5:30 or 6:00.
16. I was born in New Zealand.
17. I love traveling but jet lag sucks.
18. I have been to North America, Europe and Australia.
19. I hate messes but my room is very messy.
20. When I grow up I am going to be an author. I am going to live on a beach, probably in Portugal, and surf.
21. I like to sing.
22. I have my ears pierced.
23. I am older than about 70% of my friends.
24. I like frozen food. Peas, berries, corn and ice.
25. I don't like mushrooms, zucchini...(now you're gonna think I'm crazy) or soda or Jell-o.
26. I wear glasses.
27. I love baking things gluten free and vegan.
Now then. Some people have asked why I like dolls. Most people like to give deep, emotional answers. If I did that, it wouldn't be true. I'm not quite sure why I like them so much. I guess it's just their little cute faces and accessories that make me want to play with them. I have loved dolls forever. Before I had any dolls - not just 18" inch dolls, but any dolls, I would carry around a water bottle wrapped in a towel and pretend it was a baby. I know, I was a little weird. :) When I was around three, I got Sophie. And that's how it all started...
I thank you very much for reading!