Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope your day is going awesome! Here are some pictures of my dolls dressed up.

 Molly is very festive in her new Santa dress.
 Sadie got some pretty pink glasses. She is wearing a blue shiny dress.
 Gracie got a new cozy outfit, complete with a red coat black velvety pants, and fuzzy white boots.
 Sophie received a beautiful red sparkly dress.
Gracie got a new cozy outfit, complete with a red coat, black velvety pants, and fuzzy white boots.
Kit is wearing a plaid red dress that my mum made.
Finally, Juliet has a blue dress, white tights, pink shoes and a furry vest.



Merry Christmas!!!


~Devin

4 comments:

  1. Aww! My favorite outfits are probably Molly's and Sophie's! Did your mom sew Kit's dress? If she did then her sewing skills are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my mom sewed Kit's dress. :) She's really talented!

      Delete
  2. They're so cute! Rosie's outfit is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete