Wednesday, July 15, 2015

England, part 1

Greetings from Cornwall, England! Today I am going to show you the f
irst part of the pictures I've taken so far. We've been here for 2 days, and we are leaving in around 2 weeks. So expect a ton of pictures in the next fourteen days!

We drove up to Vancouver, Canada on the 10th. That's where we were catching our plane the next day. This is Rosie in the hotel. See my brother's feet in the background? :)

Here is Rosie's bed.

Waiting at the airport the next day!


Look at the plane!




In one of the many houses we're staying in, there was this cute little box that looked like a purse. I'm not quite sure what it was for, but I couldn't resist the urge to take a pic of it. :)
We got a beautiful view of the lake from the house. In the water, there were swans! Those birds in the water are young swans. My brother and I were walking on the path, and there was a big huge swan in the way! As you may know, swans are capable of being vicious, so owe tried our best to avoid it. It was quite an obstacle to get around it. ;)

Pretty Rosie relaxing by the lake.

I look fabulous, don't I?

Stay tuned for more pictures!

~Devin

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Devin! The lake looks beatiful. I've been to Vancouver also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cadence! I didn't know you've been to Vancouver, that's cool!

      Delete