Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A couple announcements

Sorry I've been gone for 8 days! I just started school today, and the last couple days have been really busy. I hope you can forgive me!
Onto the post. I have a couple quick announcements for you, some exciting, some not.
My camera won't upload pictures for some reason, so I'm gonna have to get that fixed.
I'm starting a series called What I've been making inspired by Kaitlyn's What I've been sewing series. Check it out on her blog on the link!
I probably won't be able to post for a week or so, because like I said, I just started school and it's gonna be pretty busy for a while. I can't post on the weekend, because I'm going to my cousin's house.
I've mentioned this before, but I'm saving up for Kit, and I almost have enough! Just 23 more dollars to go!
One more thing - I've been thinking about starting a personal blog for a while, and I might start one soon. What do you think?

Alright, that just about wraps it up - see you later, alligator!

~Devin

3 comments:

  1. Cool Devin!! My mom sent a package so you'll get that soon! A pearsonal blog would be so neat! After a while, crocodile!

    ReplyDelete