Saturday, March 7, 2015

Molly exploring my room

Sup, people! Molly here! Guess what? Today I explored Devin's room! Everything was so big compared to me, just a little 18" doll! Anyway, here are some pictures of ME!!

Me, exploring!
Ooh, so soft!


Look at me! I'm up here!!


Woah! I'm falling!!!


What's this place?
Crayons!!

Look! It's Gracie!

Subway Surfers!

BFFs
Ahh! It's a snake!!

Aww, I love this duck picture! (Cadence, if you are reading this, thank you!)

#meandthepig

Wow! I'm on the wall!

Meow, kitty cat!

And...back in the doll house.

So I hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day!
                                                            ♥Molly♥
And,
~Devin 

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun in the big room Molly! Cute story. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly said she had lots of fun! And thanks!
      ~Devin

      Delete
  2. Omg devin thank you so much for menchening me!!!! I miss you so much and i remember drawing that!! Ps i still have the owl you drew me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cadence! I miss you too! It's cool that you still have the owl =)

      Delete