Tuesday, June 2, 2015

How to make doll flowers

Hello! Before we get started here, I just want to make a quick announcement. I have just edited my About My Dolls page and I would appreciate it if you checked it out on the link!
That being said, today I am going to show you how to make doll flowers.

You will need:
*Tape
*Scissors
*Squares of tissue paper
*Cup of water

Cut a square of tissue paper in a flower color.

Fold it into quarters.

Then cut along the corner where everything is folded.

I chose to cut a petal-y type edge.

Unfold it. It doesn't have to be perfect.

Pinch it in the center.

Crinkle it a bit and play with it until you get the look that you want.

Cut a strip of green tissue paper.

Dip your fingers in water.

Twist the strip down.

Now you have a stem! Trim if needed.

 Tape the top to the stem.

 Crinkle it as much as you like.

And you've got flowers!!! Yay!!!!

I hope you enjoyed!

~Devin
















No comments:

Post a Comment