Wednesday, March 23, 2016

A big story from a little doll pt. 2

Hi guys. First up I want to say that I'm sorry. Sorry that I didn't post this earlier, but also sorry that I haven't posted a lot lately. I've been really busy with school, Girl scouts, band and all that. Well, without further ado, here is A big story from a little doll pt. 2.

see part 1 here

We all stared at the huge girl. She was a doll, but much bigger than us. She looked at us all and gasped.

She pointed at us, her mouth open in shock. "Are...are you alive?" she whispered.

Josefina still hadn't seen the big doll. She continued to eat.

"Josie!" I hissed. "Quit it!"

She looked up. "Oh Dios mío! Una muñeca gigante!" she exclaimed. Since I had lived with her for many years, I had learned Spanish from her. She had said, "Oh my goodness! A giant doll!"

Josefina then fainted from fear.

I lifted her up and shook her awake. "Not now, Josie," I muttered.

All that time, the big doll had been watching us. "Wow," she said.

She lifted us up easily and put us in a bag. "Come on," she said. "I'll take you to a place where you'll be safe."

The doll carried her bag over to her scooter and hopped on. As she rode, she talked to us. "My name is Sadie," she told us. "I was exploring around the humans house. Don't tell my big sisters or they will be mad. Oh, I have five sisters. You'll meet them soon. What are your names?"
"I'm Minnie," I said. "My sisters are Josefina and Lana."

And on and on we chattered, until we reached Sadie's home.
"My sister is sleeping," Sadie whispered when we got to her room. "I'll set up a bed for you guys."

 Sadie made a soft bed for us on the floor and tucked us in, which was nice. Then she kissed us good-night and went to sleep.
"Goodnight, girls," I said quietly.
Then we went to sleep, home at last.




Thanks for reading! Bye!


~Devin














4 comments: