Tuesday, April 7, 2015

AG items

Hi!
So guess what...
I'm gonna get an AG item!
Guess what it is??
Okay......
It's a...........



HAIRBRUSH!!!!!

Okay. I seriously just made a post about me getting a hairbrush. And I haven't even ordered it yet.
Yet.
Okay, this post is not all about me getting a brush. I also wanted to share my opinions with you of the new AG outfits!! So here they are! I hope you enjoy!

No Image
 
Shimmer & Lace Party Dress for Dolls
$30.00

This is cute! It has a five star rating, and I would totally buy it!

 No Image 
$58.00
WHAT??? 58 DOLLARS??? Wow, AG. That is to expensive. Nobody has bought this yet, probably because of the price. Also, this is way to orange for me.

 No Image

$34.00
This is cute, but is that Isabelle??? I thought they retired her!!! Also, I'm not sure about all that pink. Maybe some more of other colors.

 
No Image
$34.00
I like the dress! The shoes are made out of the same material of Isabelle's purse and shoes from last year. I don't really like the bow, and AG sure does make a lot of fingerless gloves, but I like the dress!

No Image 
$28.00
I like this swimsuit! The colors go really well together, and the flip flops are cute too!

 No Image 
$40.00
40 dollars??? Maybe I would buy it for 30 or 20, but not 40!! It doesn't even come with flip flops the way the doll one does!

 No Image 
$30.00
Oh my gosh! I need this! This is SO cute!!

 No Image 
$38.00
This is cute! I like the pink and green together. However, it's not very realistic. But the price is good for this outfit!


No Image 
$24.00
 *gasp* Oh!!! That looks so soft!!!! I want that so bad!!! And did it say SPARKLE?!?! I gotta get a closer look...

No Image 
$24.00
I have mixed feelings about this one. I'm not so sure about the 3/4 length sleeve with the shorts, and I'm not really an animal print girl, but overall, it's alright.


So thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed!

~Devin 

No comments:

Post a Comment