Friday, November 25, 2016

Imagining GOTY 2017

Hi there! 2016 is almost over, so it's time to start thinking about the Girl of the Year for 2017! I drew a picture of what I want her to look like. Here it is!

(Sorry for the bad quality of the drawing)
So she would have dark skin and dark brown hair. Her meet outfit would include a teal sweater, a brown furry vest, a dream catcher necklace, some light jeggings and a pair of brown boots. And her name would be Rain Costello.

What would you want the GOTY to look like? Comment down below and tell me what you think?

Thank for reading!



~Devin

6 comments:

  1. I love the name Rain! It's so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be so cute! Has there even been one with short brown hair? I know kit but hers is blonde.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't think so, I mean there's the Truly Me dolls but no other ones.

      Delete
  3. Ooh, that's a cute GOTY! I sort of imagine her with straight light brown hair, green-blue eyes, and probably the classic face mold. Maybe some bangs as well. I don't really know though. I'm excited to find out what she looks like! :D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That would be really pretty :D Me too!

      Delete