Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The 30 song challenge!

Heyo! Loren over at Blue Eyes, Gray Eyes recently did a tag called The 30 Song Challenge. She nominated anyone who has listened to an Owl City song, and I've heard the song It's Always A Good Time by them, so let's get started! :)

(btw, Loren said that #12 is missing, so it's actually 29 questions)

30 Song Challenge

1) Your favorite song
Elastic Heart by Sia.

2) Your least favorite song
Whip Nae Nae or whatever the dang song is called.

3) A song that makes you happy
Cheap Thrills by Sia.

4) A song that makes you sad
Faded by Alan Walker.

5) A song that reminds you of someone
7 Years by Lucas Graham reminds me of one of my BFFs Ava <3

6) A song that reminds you of somewhere 
Ok, my answer is kind of weird, but My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark by Fall Out Boy reminds me of the pool by my house. The reason why is because the first time I listened to that song was right before I went swimming with my brother.

7) A song that reminds you of a certain event
 Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson reminds me of my aunt and uncle's wedding because they played that song and everyone danced to it and had a great time. :)

8) A song that you know all the words to
Okay, I know a lot of songs. To name a few:
Chandelier by Sia
Hello by Adele
Monster by Imagine Dragons
Immortals by Fall Out Boy
Dark Horse by Katy Perry
Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift

9) A song that you can dance to
Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson. :) I love dancing but I'm not really a good dancer, I just dance to be silly and weird;)

10) A song that makes you fall asleep
I can't think of an answer for this one because I don't fall asleep easily. In fact, songs only make it harder for me to sleep because they get stuck in me head and bug me.

11) A song from your favorite band
Does it have to be a band, or can it just be a singer? Oh well, I pick Alive by Sia. I love Sia; I'm even going as Sia for Halloween. :)

13) A song from a band you hate
We Are Young by Fun. 

14) A song that no one would expect you to love
Dark Horse by Katy Perry because I'm not really a Katy Perry kind of girl.

15) A song that describes you
This is hard...I would have to say Cheap Thrills by Sia.

16) A song that you used to love but now you hate
It's Always A Good Time by Owl City.

17) A song that you hear often on the radio
Renegades by X Ambassadors. Love that song.

18) A song that you wish you heard on the radio
 Chandelier by Sia. Sia is such an amazing singer and if you haven't heard her yet, listen to this song here. 

19) A song from your favorite album
Gold by Imagine Dragons' album Smoke+Mirrors.

20) A song that you listen to when you’re angry
Phoenix by Fall Out Boy.

21) A song that you listen to when you’re happy
I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons.

22) A song that you listen to when you’re sad
Unsteady by X Ambassadors.

23) A song that you want to play at your wedding
Again, Uptown Funk. It's so fun to dance to. :)

24) A song that you want to play at your funeral
Oookay, that's kind of weird. I'm not sure I want to plan my funeral just yet. I plan to live to be over a hundred years old. ;)

25) A song that makes you laugh
Peaches by The Presidents of the United States of America. :D

26) A song that you can play on an instrument
I've played clarinet for a year, so I can play quite a few songs on it. But my favorite has to be Jurassic Park.


27) A song that you wish you could play
Anything on a violin. I'm not talking sad music though, I really want to be like Lindsey Stirling and play songs like Radioactive by Imagine Dragons.

28) A song in a foreign language that you like
I wish I could say I did, but I don't know any songs in a different language.

29) A song from your childhood
Weird story here...so I just finished fifth grade, but when I was in it, there were all these fifth grade kids on the bus who would sing the Little Einstein's theme song at the top of their lungs. So, that?

30) Your favorite song at this time last year
Monster by Imagine Dragons.
Well, thanks for reading! Bye!


~Devin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment